ABOUT DR. BRIAN KLEINBERG
Dr. Brian Kleinberg is the director of a successful multidisciplinary wellness practice in Toronto that he founded in 1982. Located at 390 Steeles Avenue West in Thornhill, Ontario, the clinic is called Thornhill Health and Wellness.
As a chiropractor with over 36 years of practice experience he has treated and helped thousands of people utilizing effective treatment tools and teaching preventive health and lifestyle management.
Your body is a moving, physical machine. Just like a mechanic takes cares of the natural wear and tear in your car, a chiropractor takes care of the natural wear and tear that occurs in your body. Your personal health is a priceless commodity. Joint and muscle pain and restriction can make life miserable by greatly diminishing the quality of your life. Let Dr. Kleinberg help you get the most out of your life by helping you control and manage your pain naturally and teach you the best ways to lead a healthier lifestyle and optimize your health and wellness. Please inquire for further details.
Dr. Brian Kleinberg:
Graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1982
Established his first clinic in 1983
Has extensive experience treating a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions
Focuses attention on lifestyle concerns and prevention of injury and illness
Works with a large network of outstanding and experienced healthcare providers
Has convenient evening hours and Sunday clinic's available
Provides multidisciplinary services including Massage Therapy, Osteopathy and Acupuncture
Introducing: Dr. Deborah Mechanic,
Chiropractor & Certified Acupuncture Provider
Dr. Deborah Mechanic graduated as a chiropractor from CMCC in Toronto in May 2017. Dr. Mechanic joined Dr. Kleinberg’s practice as a chiropractic associate in 2021. Dr. Mechanic brings a wealth of techniques and services to Dr. Kleinberg’s office including:
· Advanced chiropractic techniques for treating pre/post-natal women and children
· Clinical areas of interest for a diverse group of patients including those who suffer from headaches, concussion, facial pain and TMJ problems.
· Integrated acupuncture treatment protocols which include a vast knowledge of acupuncture techniques.
· A treatment focus which is evidence-based and functional patient-centred.
· An emphasis on the importance of flexibility and strength to enhance body mechanics and optimize rehabilitation techniques as a result of her knowledge as a yoga instructor.
· Her advocacy for collaborative medicine and close work with healthcare professionals from all fields.
Dr. Kleinberg welcomes Dr. Mechanic to his practice and invites you to learn more about the skills and experience she brings to his office.
Dr. Kleinberg's chiropractic services are not covered by OHIP but many extended health care insurance providers do cover services including the following companies: